Sunday October 18, 2015
Three Palestinians were killed in the southern West Bank city of Hebron, another youth was killed in Jerusalem, and a fifth was killed at Qalandia checkpoint by Israeli live gunfire on Saturday. According to the Palestinian Ministry of Health, these five casualties bring the total number of Palestinians killed in October to 44.
Moreover, the ministry reported that 1300 Palestinians have been injured since October 1st during ongoing clashes in Gaza, the West Bank and Jerusalem, including 550 that were hit by Israeli live gunfire.
In addition, since the beginning of October, more than 650 Palestinians have been abducted and imprisoned by the Israeli army, according to political prisoners rights groups. An earlier report by the Ministry of Health showed that since the start of October, 5000 residents were treated for the effects of tear gas inhalation fired by Israeli troops targeting Palestinian protesters.
In Hebron Saturday morning, a right-wing Israeli paramilitary settler shot and killed a Palestinian teenager Saturday morning on Shuhada Street in the center of Hebron, in the southern part of the West Bank.
Video footage captures the immediate aftermath of the shooting, in which an Israeli paramilitary settler dressed in white holds two guns and directs the Israeli soldiers toward the body of the boy he killed. The 18-year old victim was identified as Fadel al-Qawasmi, 18. Paramedics with the Palestinian Red Crescent were denied access to the dying teen, and Israeli troops took the body away without allowing any medical personnel or family members near the body.
Just few hours later Israeli troops shot and killed a Palestinian young woman in Hebron old city, until the time of this report name was not released to media.
Also on Saturday morning, Israeli soldiers shot and killed, on Saturday, a Palestinian teen close to the Armon Hanetziv illegal colony, built on Palestinian lands in Jabal al-Mokabber neighborhood, in occupied East Jerusalem. The slain Palestinian has been identified as Mo’taz Ahmad Hajes ‘Oweisat, 16 years of age, the Wadi Hilweh Information Center in Silwan (Silwanic) has reported.
Between the week of Saturday October 10, to Friday October 16, at least 15 Palestinians were killed three in Gaza and 12 in the West Bank by Israeli troops gunfire. Meanwhile a Palestinian political prisoner died while being held by the Israeli army. Moreover a Palestinian farmer was killed after being attacked by Israeli settlers and soldiers as he was harvesting his olive trees.
The names of those killed by the army in October:
West Bank and Jerusalem:
- Mohannad Halabi, 19, al-Biereh – Ramallah.
- Fadi Alloun, 19, Jerusalem.
- Amjad Hatem al-Jundi, 17, Hebron.
- Thaer Abu Ghazala, 19, Jerusalem.
- Abdul-Rahma Obeidallah, 11, Bethlehem.
- Hotheifa Suleiman, 18, Tulkarem.
- Wisam Jamal, 20, Jerusalem.
- Mohammad al-Ja’bari, 19, Hebron.
- Ahmad Jamal Salah, 20, Jerusalem.
- Ishaq Badran, 19, Jerusalem.
- Mohammad Said Ali, 19, Jerusalem.
- Ibrahim Ahmad Mustafa Awad, 28, Hebron.
- Ahmad Abedullah Sharakka, 13, Al Jalazoun Refugee camp-Ramallah.
- Mostafa Al Khateeb, 18, Sur-Baher – Jerusalem.
- Hassan Khalid Manassra, 15, Jerusalem.
- Mohamed Nathmie Shamassnah, 22, Kutneh-Jerusalem.
- Baha’ Elian,22, Jabal Al Mokaber-Jerusalem.
- Mutaz Ibrahim Zawahra, 27, Bethlehem. Hit with a live bullet in the chest during a demonstration.
- Ala’ Abu Jammal, 33, Jerusalem.
- Bassem Bassam Sidr, 17, Hebron.
- Ahmad Abu Sh’aban, 23, Jerusalem.
- Ibraheem Dar-Yousif, 46, Al Janyia village Ramallah( Killed while harvesting olives)
- Fadi Al-Darbi , 30, Jenin – died in Israeli detention camp.
- Eyad Khalil Al Awawdah, Hebron.
- Ihab Hannani, 19, Nablus.
- Fadel al-Qawasmi, 18, Hebron.
- Mo’taz Ahmad ‘Oweisat, 16, Jerusalem.
- Bayan Abdul-Wahab al-‘Oseyli, 16, Hebron
- Tariq Ziad an-Natsha, 22, Hebron
- Omar Mohammad al-Faqeeh, 22, from Qotna village, killed 10/17 in Qalandia protest
- Shadi Hussam Doula, 20.
- Ahmad Abdul-Rahman al-Harbawi, 20.
- Abed al-Wahidi, 20.
- Mohammad Hisham al-Roqab, 15.
- Adnan Mousa Abu ‘Oleyyan, 22.
- Ziad Nabil Sharaf, 20.
- Jihad al-‘Obeid, 22.
- Marwan Hisham Barbakh, 13.
- Khalil Omar Othman, 15.
- Nour Rasmie Hassan, 30.
- Rahaf Yihiya Hassan, two years old. -killed along with her mother in an Israeli airstrike
- Yihya Farahat, 23.
- Shawqie Jaber Obed, 37.
- Moahmed Ehmeed, Age unknown.
Israeli casualties during the same time period:
10/13 – Yeshayahu Kirshavski, 60, bus shooting in East Jerusalem
10/13 – Haviv Haim, 78, bus shooting in East Jerusalem
thanks to: Imemc